Rates & Packages
Please read our Pass Policies before purchasing.
Introductory Special – 2 weeks Unlimited Yoga can only be purchased once.
Introductory Special – 20 classes can only be purchased during the introductory 2 weeks, and classes expire after one year.
The Super Summer Challenge: do 25 classes (or more) over the course of 5 weeks – you choose which days you want to come! Anyone who completes the Challenge will be entered in a draw for prizes. More info.
Buy it today – pass will activate on July 2!
For the occasional yogi – best deal for those practicing once a week or less.
By-the-Class passes expire after one year.
For the committed yogi – best deal for those practicing three times a week or more.
*may be paid in installments with post-dated cheques.
For the lifestyle yogi – best deal for those practicing twice a week or more, with a regular monthly practice. Minimum commitment of 3 months.
- Sign-up at the studio or online by filling out a contract.
- Works like a gym membership – your VISA or Mastercard will be charged automatically every month on the same day that you first purchased the pass (i.e. you buy the pass on July 15, your card will be charged on the 15th of every month).
- It’s convenient – no need to worry about renewing your pass while you commit to a regular practice.
- Minimum commitment period is 3 months. After 3 months simply give us 30 days written notice to cancel.
In our retail boutique we carry a range of mats, yoga towels, Shakti yoga wear, Bikram books and CDs, no sweat activewear detergent, and more!
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Passes are non-transferable.
- Passes are non-extendable.
- Passes cannot be put on hold.
- Passes cannot be shared.
- Passes are activated on date of purchase, with the exception of any special offer Challenge Passes, which are activated on the first day of the challenge.
- Unlimited or By-The-Class yoga packages can be used for any yoga class at Feel in the both the Hot Studio and the Stone Studio. Not included in the yoga packages are: Pilates, special workshops, events, and courses.
- Pilates passes can be used for Pilates classes only.
- All rates include HST.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, debit, cash, cheque.
- All prices are in Canadian Currency, and are subject to change.