Bikram’s Hot Yoga
Bikram yoga is a dynamic systematic routine of 26 hatha yoga poses done in a heated environment. Bikram’s practice is designed to create a healthy, fit body by improving your metabolism & flexibility, detoxifying your body, and strengthening all of your muscles and joints from the bones to the skin.
30 Day Challenge! $115 for 30 days of unlimited Bikram Yoga. Sign up at the desk anytime before Nov.30
Birkam Posture Workshop Nov 16 & 17 1-3pm with Teshia Maher and Marc Cote $60/day – $100/both days
- Optimal work-out zone is reached more efficiently.
- Increase in your body’s ability to burn fat and build core muscles.
- More efficiently oxygenates blood, tissues, glands and organs.
- Optimal humidity improves the immune system and rejuvenates the skin.
- Sweating promotes detoxification.
- Heals and cleanses the body from the inside out.
- Releases tight/tense muscles and relieves back pain.
How Bikram Yoga Reduces Stress
Bikram yoga taps into the body’s intrinsic healing system, calming and reintegrating the mind, body, and emotions. This intelligently designed sequence provides an invigorating and rejuvenating work out that balances each body system and re-focuses the mind, creating a natural state of harmony. After completing a Bikram yoga class, you will feel a sense of relaxation and well being that you never imagined possible.
What do I bring/wear?
Bring two towels, a yoga mat & water; all are available for purchase or rent.
Wear light stretchy clothing; nylon/lycra blends are great.
How do I sign up?
Arrive 15 minutes before class & sign in at the reception desk.
All classes are for beginners & are 90 minutes long.
No pre-registration required. Drop in to any class.